Tuesday 11 January 2011

First Post

Howdy,
My name’s Deborah, I’m 22 and I live just outside of Glasgow with my manfriend James. I’ve been a long time lurker in the murky waters that is the blogosphere (Although, back in 2006 I did have an anonymous blog in which I poured my teenage romance woes out to a whopping two online followers). Nonetheless, curiosity, mixed with boredom, and led by my desire to procrastinate I have decided, today is the day, to be an out, loud and proud blogger!   

Now for the poncetastic blogger parlance: This blog will be an organic formation. It shall mainly consist of articles on my life and will include photographs taken by yours truly. It may include outfit posts although please do not misjudge me as a wannabe ‘fashionista’ as I couldn’t tell you a Giles Deacon from a Henry Holland. Meh, fashion schmashion as long as it looks good I don’t care if its ‘in’ or not. Creams, lotions and potions, on the other hand, are more of my forte: moisturisers, blushers and nail polishes if I don’t already have it, I want it!  

I have learnt so much from the posts by fellow bloggers (Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, e.l.f, etsy) that I hope my little droplet of a blog brings some enjoyment to someone, anyone out there.

Happy reading x 

No comments: