Tuesday 1 March 2011

FOTD- Or rather last night's

 Went to an impromptu gathering of friends at a pub last night. I was in a bit of a funny mood as I didn't like what I was wearing, or rather how the outfit looked on me. Yip, yesterday I had one of my fat days, that's why there is no outfit picture to follow. To compensate for my lack of confidence with my outfit I slightly over- applied my make-up to how I would wear it normally. I even lined the inside of my eyes which I very rarely do these days. But, actually it just reminded me how much I love playing around with eye make-up and the Arabic inspired style.

 

Bobbi Brown Skin foundation 'Warm Ivory'
MAC Studion finish Concealer NW20
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish 'Medium Plus'
Benefit Bronzer 'Hoola'
ELF blush 'Peachy Keen'
MAC eyeshadow Retrospeck Bleached Blonde
MAC eyeshadow 'romp'
Barry M 'Black Glitter eye crayon'
Bobbi Brown  gel eyeliner 'Black Ink'
Bourjois mascara Pump the volume.
Collection 2000 Lip liner '17 Clover Pink'
Bourjois Lipgloss 3D effect '33'



 Phew, that wasn't half a list of make-up there! 
I drank far too much wine last night, like 8 or 9 large glasses of wine within two hours, and because I'm not much of a drinker, I have felt the full after effects today. By in large the full day has been wasted because I have felt so weak and lethargic to do anything. I'm actually really annoyed with myself, so I think I'll resolve to  make March my all round general fitness and wellbeing month. 

'Cause God the way I'm feeling right now- I'm never touching a drop of alcohol again! 
xxx




2 comments:

Orphin Lasz said...

Awww, but you're Really pretty...! So, no matter what you wear, you will look beautiful! ; u ;

Hahaha just remember not to drink too much next time and you'll be fine! And have some food/water in between drinks! (Now I sound like I'm such a drinker xD). Hope you feel better soon!

~ Orphin's Domains ~

Unknown said...

this happened to me on saturday night, yeuch. was catatonic all day. eyeshadow is cute, i wish i could do make up. alas, i am shit.