Sunday 27 February 2011

Lazy Sunday.

        



                                                    Blazer: Mango, Top,Skirt,shoes: Primark
 Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation 'Warm Ivory'
Mac Studio Fix Concealer 'NW20'
ELF All Over Colour Stick 'Pink Lemonade'
Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner 'Black Ink'
Sleek Lipstick 'Majestic'



These photos were taken just as the sun was going down and I thought I could use some camera wizardry and get away with not using flash. Alas, I couldn't. 

Today, was a very lazy Sunday indeed. I slept through my 7am alarm but was woken eventually at 10:45 by the church bells that chime outside my flat every Sunday. I wore this outfit once I finally hauled myself up to my Uni library. Just an every day, casual day time look, but I did like the contrasting burnt orange top against the rich plum velvet skirt.  

I'm back home now and have changed into my 'sweats' and my boyfriend's jumper as the flat has gone freezing all of a sudden! (I hate, hate, hate the cold- shame I live in Scotland isn't it?) I've brought the Sunday papers home with me, so once this is posted I'm gonna make myself an Earl Gray and devour them. Later on, I'll do my usual Sunday night ritual of having a long soak in the bath, then slather myself in almond oil, do my nails, and wash my make-up brushes.  

How is everyone else enjoying their Sunday??? 
xxx


6 comments:

Adele @ THOMASSENLAND said...

I was just saying to my kind-of-boyfriend earlier that the thing I miss most about home is eating rolls, drinking tea and reading the sunday papers! You look lovely by the way. Thanks for following! I returned the favour. What do you study at Uni... and where about in Scotland are you from? (nosy!) there are not too many scottish bloggers kicking about! x

All You Need Is Gloss said...

Hi Adele,
Thanks for following! I know there's not a lot of Scottish bloggers about which is a shame really 'cause I'd love to do blogger meet ups that everyone in London and Manchester etc do.
I'm at Strathclyde studying Politics. Can't wait for it to be over tbh. What do you study in Sweden and why are you over there? (Fellow nosy person! lol)
xxx

Adele @ THOMASSENLAND said...

i think there is talk of a glasgow based meet up .. I saw on twitter the other day there... i think rani @ cupcakecouture or Ann @ girlinthecityglasgow might know a little more than me :) what year are you in? i do international mgt over here at jönköping intl business school - going to be here until june, then i go back to uni at home for another yr! i want it to be over as well... im so bored of it all! xx

Alex said...

Beautiful outfit :) I really adore your blazer!
xxx

Hannah said...

I love this outfit, the skirt is simply gorgeous! Your Sunday night routine sounds completely amazing, I'm totally doing the same thing next Sunday =)


Bow Dream Nation xx

All You Need Is Gloss said...

Hi everyone,

@ Adele- that sounds amazing!You are so brave doing an abroad placement. But I bet you've had the most fun, and it'll look great on ur CV.

@Alec, Thank you for following, and I adore my blazer aswell. I got it in the Mango sale, and I've literally not took it off!

@Hannah- Thank you aswell. Plus, i love my Sunday night routine, its just so therapeutic having that time to myself to make me look pretty- I need it lol.

xxx