Wednesday 6 July 2011

Everything's Gone Green!






Top: Topshop
Skirt: Zara
Bag: Primark
Jewellery: George @ ASDA 

 

Hello to all you beautiful people out there! 

Well, this the the green skirt that I was raving about in my last post. A steal at £9.99 in the sale! 
I knew I had to wear it straight away when the sun was peeking out last night or else I'd never get to wear it again. Because this is Scotland, and the sun unfortunately never comes out when you want it to. 

I had planned on going the whole hog in colour block trend but when I put my plain, pink top on it didn't look right. Warning: pleats adds pounds to your frame! So I thought a tight corset top would balance my figure out more.  

Emmm... not really much else to say here. I think I've done maybe four outfit posts in a row. And I think that's enough for now. I'm gonna try to do some more beauty related posts for the rest of the week 'cause I never really know what to write on fashion blogs. 

Yeah... awkward break off to the post... I'm suffering from a serious case of writers' block! 

Peace out and love and all that jazz! 
xxx

13 comments:

Maddie said...

That is such a gorgeous skirt! You look absolutely lovely and there is no way it adds pounds- even if it did you'd still be teeny so i wouldn't worry!

xxx maddie

Unknown said...

I love this outfit! Especially the floral top!! :)

Gem x
www.twinklebug.com

Lisa said...

Hi new follower here

I love that corset it looks lovely on you.

http://brunette-lady.blogspot.com/
xx

All You Need Is Gloss said...

Hi ladies, thank you very much. Maddie as ever you are too kind, and hi brunette lady. Thanks for following xxx :)

Hannah said...

Gorgeous outfit, I love the skirt. I've was on the lookout for green trousers today but failed =( topshop had nice one but not in my size which sucks!! I have already signed up for the nike+ half marathon, spetember 25th in london which is exciting but also scary. that 10k was hard enough without having to do it twice and a little bit extra for a half marra!!

Life of a girl called hawaiianpunchelsea said...

love love love your makeup! and your fashion style!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous skirt x

Helen said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment :) You look fab here working the colour block trend, which I'm so not brave enough to try out lol! And what a great bargain - gotta love the sales. Loving the bustier too - its really cute. *I'm now following* x

catherine sprunt said...

This is a gorgeous outfit! I am so jealous as I have been hunting for that skirt everywhere to no avail!! Lucky you! xo

Sophie said...

Wow only £9.99 you sure got yourself an amazing bargain there! Love the outfit! Very summery!
Sophie
x

sohirach said...

absolutely fantastic.

lovely blog girl.


love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

no!!!!!!!!! she is retired blogging 3 years ago

Anonymous said...

like the shade of green