Sunday 3 July 2011

Here Comes The Sun!





Top: Primark
Shorts: Vintage
Plimsolls: New Look
Bag: H&M


It's been a glorious weekend weather wise and the icing on the cake was yesterday when my dreaded ten hour shift was cancelled. Yipeeee!!! I was so grateful because I was exhausted after doing a lot of shifts in the cinema where I work. Plus, I need all the rest I can get before Harry Potter comes out on the 15th. Thank pluck its the last one! Is all I'll say! 

I didn't really know what to do with an unexpected Saturday off as the concept is so alien to me. Weekends are for work. And have been that way since I got my first job at thirteen. When I was younger I always said I never wanted to end up in a boring 9-5 Monday to Friday job. God, I'd kill for that now! 

In the end I decided shopping was the best plan of action and this is just what I shoved on. Nice and simple. A couple of my pictures have the top inside my shorts and some outside that's because I couldn't decide and never did so I kept pulling it in and out all day. 

I am sooooooooooo ecstatic to announce that I managed to pick up my much lusted after green maxi skirt in the sale for a tenner down from thirty quid. I've been after this bad bay for about two months and it means I can return a Topshop version that i bought in case I couldn't find any. I'm desperately on the lookout for a pink blazer if any of you know somewhere that's selling them online can you let me know?  I had bought one from Forever 21 but after waiting over 3 weeks for it to arrive its much more red than pink and not what I'm after at all. So the search continues. 

Gonna be back in a jiffy as I've got another post of todays outfit to do. 

Chat soon 
xxx


No comments: