Saturday 9 April 2011



HELLO ELEVEN FOLLOWERS! 
WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM?

Okay, so I'm  hoping that nobody notices that I haven't blogged for about two weeks, despite my last blog being about how I was going to blog more frequently. Also, I'm hoping that nobody remembers that I had vowed to update the design of this blog with the help of an illustrator (Thanks again Maddie for the tip). The eagle eyed of you reading this will notice that no, my blog has indeed not been updated. It's still the crappy, generic design that its always been. Its. still. on .my.to-do- list amongst a gizillion other things, it'll happen eventually. 

Now, I admit that my lack of blogging recently is due to my chronic laziness, but its also because I don't think I've done or worn anything blog worthy. Take my point in action with the pics below...




This is just a typical everyday outfit for me. I wore it out to dinner at TGIs where I had the full rack of ribs nom nom nom (God and I wonder why I'm putting on weight!). It was quite funny actually cause the J man ordered  a chicken breast with salad and water, whereas I had fries with the ribs and a beer. But when the order was brought to us they had just automatically assumed that the slim-line chicken breast was for me, and they looked a bit astounded when I corrected them. What can I say, I like my food!

Denim waistcoatt: New Look, Maxi Dress: River Island, Necklace: Primark
I know you lucky Southerners have been getting great weather the past two weeks, but it's only been the past two days that the sun has peaked out. Not too much to venture into shorts n tees but warm enough to go long sleeved maxi dress without a jacket.


 I know that my face looks like a fud in these pics but I'm liking how my hair looks in them. My hair is badly, badly needing cut, but I've been putting it off for weeks now cause I'm loving the length and I every time I use James Brown's Intensive Mask treatment its all shiny and glossy and I fool myself into thinking that I can get away without a cut just another few weeks. I can't! See top left pic for proof. 
But, before you finish reading this and think what a waste of your time. Behold, I think I managed to pull a blog worthy outfit out of the bag just in the nick of time:-
Blazer and Shirt: H&M, Bow-tie and knee highs: Primark, Flats: Topshop. 




Emm.. again I wore this out for dinner. Well, it was suppose to be just drinks and a few rounds of pool but after a few cherry flavoured beers I got peckish and we went for pizza. My boyfriend hated this outfit! He thought it was a cross between a transsexual librarian and a naughty schoolgirl. And that was not good look in his book. Whatever, I liked it, I thought it was simple but made a statement. 
What do you guys think? 

Okay, so I'm gonna quickly post this as I'm late for work, but I'm off tomorrow and I'm gonna spend the day catching up and reading all you beautiful bloggers posts. 

Happy Saturday Everyone!!! 
:D 
xxx

No comments: