Tuesday 28 June 2011

I'm not the cat I used to be...



Top: River Island
Jeans and Shoes: Primark
Belt: Mango
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins




Jacket and Bag: H&M. 


Foundation:  Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme '17'
Barry M Blusher Pink Orchid
E.L.F. eyebrow kit 'Light'
Eyelashes: Eyelure 110.
Eyeshadow Under eye: Purple in Sue Moxley Palette.
Mixture of Barry M lp100 and lp113.




.....I'm twenty-three baby!!!! 

I did ponder naming this blog something like 'Forever Young'  or I even thought I could get away with one of Britney's finest songs: I'm not a Girl Not Yet a Woman. Alas, I came to my senses and admitted defeat that I am officially OLD!!!! Like, know how when you turn 18 and even 21 you think fuck I'm old, but at that age its still socially acceptable to not really know where your life is going and not giving two hoots about it. Doing that at 23 isn't as socially acceptable and at 24 it definitely isn't. Therefore, I've got a year to get my shizz together (And in that year learn to stop using words such as 'shizz' in a vain attempt to appear to be still 'down with the kidz').  

So this was my birthday night out outfit. The night before I had a big night out in Glasgow with my friends which was fabby.  In the infamous words of Mr.Chow: We had a sick night bitches! Unfortunately, the day after I definitely felt my age therefore my actual birthday was a lazy duvet day. My boyfriend and I had planned to go to Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurant in Glasgow but that idea got shelved in favour of a big greasy cheeseburger at TGI's once the hangover kicked in.  

But I was well and truly spoiled on the day and got lots of goodies that I'll show you in my up and coming posts. I'm now off to go and soak up some Vitamin D before my 8 hour shift tonight. 

Smell ya'al later! 
xxx



2 comments:

Rachael said...

gorgeous outfit! xx

http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

Life of a girl called hawaiianpunchelsea said...

your shoes are adorable! and again love the makeup! Happy Late birthday:)